SAP Consultant Manufacturing
SAP Manufacturing Consultant
- Managing full life cycle implementations of SAP S/4HANA in area of Production Planning &
- Manufacturing Execution / Quality Management
- Evaluation of business requirements, identification of relevant SAP capabilities and best practices
- Planning, preparation, and execution of Fit-Gap / Fit-to-Standard Workshops
- Solution Design & Adoption for identified GAPs and business process improvement measures
- Ensuring system implementation together with near-/offshore team members
- Sparring partner for the client and project management responsibilities
Qualifications &Experience Required
- Higher education degree in Economics, information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2-5 Full Project Lifecycles of work experience in SAP PP, QM
- Profound Production Planning & Shop floor Manufacturing Execution and/or Quality
- Management process experience combined with the ability to translate business requirements into system design specifications
- S/4HANA project experience and/or certification
- Preferably experienced in international template rollout projects
- Efficient and communicative team player and self-starter
- Willingness to travel and an excellent command of English
Where Innovation meets Excellence
Be a part of a globally renowned management consulting firm that is on the front-line of industry disruption. We are a mid-size player with a supportive, entrepreneurial spirit that works with a market-leading brand in every sector, while our Consultancy is a top IT brand that is outperforming the market and experiencing rapid growth.
Our consulting business is annually recognized as one of the UK’s top firms by the Financial Times and Forbes due to our client innovations, our cultural diversity and dedicated training and career paths we offer to our consultants. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work culture that inspires everyone to deliver their best.
Our ERP practice design and implement transformational and innovative solutions for some of the worlds'
largest organisations. Joining our team means that you'll share a passion for strategy, architecture and the
latest SAP technology.
You'll have exposure to strategic projects, you'll be part of a multi-cultural collaborative
and your great work will be noticed. In this role you'll be able to see your own ideas transform into
breakthrough results - this is an opportunity to make a real difference.
Why Join Us?
We strive to empower our employees from all backgrounds to thrive, to grow in their careers, and to make a real, visible impact within the organization and beyond. You will become an integral part of a diverse and creative team within a genuinely innovative practice. You’ll discover an inclusive and collaborative culture, working alongside highly motivated colleagues within a learning focused work environment. By joining our Consultancy you’ll play a critical role in our successful growth story – we’re looking forward to taking this journey with you