We are searching for a Facilities Manager to join a Global Bank based in London
Start Date: ASAP
Utilization: Office Based
- 3+ years’ experience working in Banking industry in UK preferably
- Must have held a Facilities Manager position in a Bank or Health and Safety Officer
- Knows all the Health and Safety regulations as per Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 - Legislation.gov.uk
- Have a valid first Aid within the last 3 years, Occupational Health and Safety certificate, Fire warden certificate, etc.
- Maintain Facilities contract and agreement tracker and ensure all agreements are renewed on a timely basis
- First point of contact for Facilities and Health and Safety Service delivery.
- Manage the workspace at all London sites and any nominated Outlying branches in Europe on behalf of the bank, ensuring the correct Facilities are delivered and Bank is Health & Safety Compliant
- Liaison with Senior Manager to develop, monitor, report, and manage all London budgets, ensuring all issues, risks, and opportunities are communicated.
If you're interested in this role, click ‘I’m Interested’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to one of our team at DSR!