Where Innovation meets Excellence.
Where Innovation meets Excellence.
Be a part of a globally renowned management consulting firm that is on the front-line of industry disruption. We are a mid-size player with a supportive, entrepreneurial spirit that works with a market-leading brand in every sector, while our Consultancy is a top-5 powerhouse IT brand that is outperforming the market and experiencing rapid growth.
Our consulting business is annually recognized as one of the UK’s top firms by the Financial Times and Forbes due to our client innovations, our cultural diversity and dedicated training and career paths we offer to our consultants. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work culture that inspires everyone to deliver their best.
Our ERP practice design and implement transformational and innovative solutions for some of the worlds’ largest organisations. Joining our team means that you’ll share a passion for strategy, architecture, and the latest SAP technology. You’ll have exposure to strategic projects, you’ll be part of a multi-cultural collaborative team, and your great work will be noticed. In this role you’ll be able to see your own ideas transform into breakthrough results – this is an opportunity to make a real difference.
- Experienced in leading challenging business transformation programs with proven program level delivery track record across full lifecycle SAP programs.
- Proven ability to deliver under challenging circumstances delivering to time, cost and quality and within budget.
- Ability to lead teams in complex environments that include multi-vendors, complex client organization structures and geographically distributed teams.
- Experience of working with global teams and a track record of leading teams of consultant based locally and remotely.
- In depth knowledge of how to set up programs for success including IT, Business and Change components.
- Ability to define well-structured program delivery frameworks and apply these practically.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills, with the ability to influence C-Level stakeholders within client organizations.
- Ability to lead teams to prepare large proposals and program plans, facilitate leverage differentiators (e.g. specific consulting frameworks, etc.).
- Ability to articulate value based propositions, own and review program financials, and lead proposal presentations in order to create a compelling propositions for clients.
We are looking for an ERP Program Lead with extensive SAP delivery experience. Our ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial proven experience working in client facing consulting / contracting roles.
- Proven project and program delivery track record across multiple full lifecycle SAP programs, including multi-country roll-outs of significant size, scope and complexity for ECC and S/4 HANA
- Experience in global delivery and working with offshore resources.
- Experience in mentoring and coach consulting resources.
Why Join Us?
We strive to empower our employees from all backgrounds to thrive, to grow in their careers, and to make a real, visible impact within the organization and beyond. You will become an integral part of a diverse and creative team within a genuinely innovative practice. You’ll discover an inclusive and collaborative culture, working alongside highly motivated colleagues within a learning focused work environment. By joining our Consultancy you’ll play a critical role in our successful growth story – we’re looking forward to taking this journey with you