Assistant Manager, Compliance
We are searching for a Compliance Officer to join a Global Bank based in London
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Fixed Term Contract
Utilization: Hybrid/Office Based
- Responsible for the overall AML, Sanctions and counter terrorism financing (CTF) Compliance program of the UK.
- Determining AML risk appetite, setting policy and strategy in line with Group policy and UK Regulatory requirements to mitigate AML risk and providing advice, training and reporting.
- This includes AML Compliance assessments of the UK customer base, products and services, as well as oversight of the due diligence (CDD) and Customer Screening Systems framework.
- To conduct monthly Financial Crime Close and Continuous Monitoring
- Assisting with Investment Trade Monitoring
- Assist with Second Line Annual KYC reviews
If you're interested in this role, click ‘I’m Interested’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to one of our team at DSR!