We are searching for a Chief Finance Officer to join a Global Bank based in London
Start Date: ASAP – 3 Months
Utilization: Office Based
- Leading the overall management of finance and regulatory reporting department of the Bank, this includes the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve the Bank assets and report accurate financial results. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic Business Plans
- Develop Financial and Tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Monitor, assess and recommend the impairment provision in accordance with IFRS 9
- Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the Bank's strategic direction
- Accountable for model management of ICAAP, ILAAP and IFRS9 and its assurance
- Qualified Chartered Account (ACCA) or its equivalent especially ICAEW qualified Chartered Accountant or ICAS (equivalent Scottish qualification) will be preferred
- 5-7 years of Management Experience in Finance role in a UK regulated Bank.
- Should have working knowledge and experience of IFRS 9, other UK statutory accounting requirements for a PIE, PRA, FCA, BoE regulatory reporting
If you're interested in this role, click ‘I’m Interested’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to one of our team at DSR!